Friday, April 24, 2009

love


I have experienced lust, I have had my fair share
I have been framed, I have played the blame game
I have mocked others who have been foolish
I have myself walked that road soon after and felt utterly wasted
But then things changed,

I spoke, I laughed, I cracked weird jokes
I found a spirit unbroken and charming
I was surprised it was me, the same me, cynical and discerning
what was happening, it was unlike me to not be bothered to not have my body signal warnings
I could in a long time, just be me
not be ashamed of that other person who barely understood -the paradoxes
I could turn my arrogant self on to the world I didn't approve
And I wasn't told to agree all the time
I could breathe, I could face my demons, I could really see the shades in this world like a
flipper colour book
I was no more trapped in the fantasy land full of handsome dysfunctional androids
I was with a real person
I was with a real man
I thus- was in Love :)

No comments: